Windows 10 April 3028 Update
Microsoft finally started rolling out the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803). It has been 6 months only when Microsoft launched its biggest windows 10 update the Fall Creator Update (Version 1709). The Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) is been named as Redstone 4. The new update has come with slightly new features than the previous one, the Fall Creator (Version 1709). Today, we are going to talk about the Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
How to upgrade to Windows 10 April 2018, Redstone 4:
We are providing you with the complete guide on how to check for update or update your windows to the latest version:
- Select the Start
- Now, go to Settings.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Select Check for Updates.
- If it shows that Your device is up to date then your PC is running on the latest version, and if not then download the latest version.
Download Windows 10 Installation Media:
First of all, you need to have a license to get started with installing Windows 10 media on your PC. Now you need to have a bunch of tools. We are providing you with the tools and you can download that directly from here, not only that we are also providing you with a step-by-step guide on how to use the tool:
Use this tool to upgrade your PC to Windows 10:
Requirements: You should have the license to install Windows 10, your PC should meet the system requirements in order to run Windows 10 junk free. Here’s a guide for installing Windows 10 on your PC:
- First of all, download the tool and then run it.
- On license term page if you accept the license term then select Accept.
- On What to do pop-up select Upgrade this PC now and then click Next. Now select the necessary objects you need.
- When Windows 10 is ready to install, you will see a recap of all the options you had selected earlier.
- You can change any of the things which you had chosen earlier and then click on Install.
- It will take some time for the installation and then finally Windows 10 will be installed on your PC.
Windows 10 Update Assistant:
In order to help you in keeping all your Windows 10 systems secure and to provide you with the latest features and improvements Windows 10 Update Assistant downloads and start the installation of the latest version of the running OS.
To determine whether you have the latest version of Windows 10, you can go to the settings and check the current version on which your PC is running. To do this, click on Start button, now click Settings >> System >> About.
Top 7 best new features of Windows 10 April 2018 Update:
- Choose your GPU
- Nearby Sharing.
- Password Recovery for Local Accounts.
- Mute Tabs in Edge.
- Focus Assist.
- Windows Diagnostic Data Viewer.