Amazon has been an amazing technology device producing company. They have produced multiple devices out there that have served their purposes to the human race.
Series of some interesting devices includes Electric Skillet, the Dehumidifiers, and the Amazon Echo, just to name a few.
The amazon echo was developed by Amazon.com and they are known to be the smart brand of speakers.
This is a device that is connected and controlled by personal voice assistant service known as Alexa and this makes up a whole amazon echo system.
The device practically answers to the command name Alexa and the Echo contains an audio system which is black round and cylinder-shaped.
Functions of Amazon Echo
The device performs various functions which include; playing of audiobooks, various interactions of voices, availability of music playbacks, the ability to make to-do lists, used for setting alarms, providing information about traffic, weather and much other information.
The device also acts as an automation hub when used for controlling smart devices. The device must be connected to an internet wireless connection WIFI in order for it to work effectively.
The user of the device must possess an Amazon account which may be connected to when the owner wants to listen to music from amazon.com. There are several other features of the Amazon Echo.
The Amazon Echo price has gone up to £149 in the United Kingdom and apart from the general functions, the device has a variety of special interesting facts which can help in improving, enhancing the environment and also relieve human effort over some certain things.
The following are Top 10 interesting facts about Amazon Echo:
- The Alexa which the device is connected to can be trained to do any possible thing, Alexa does not connect to all devices but if the owner wants to use it for unsupported devices, all that is needed is a workaround which is also called the IFTTT that helps to program a rule through which Alexa works.
- The device can use Spotify to play music by setting Spotify as a default player.
- The device can be used to control the TV set by using only the voice instead of the remote, this may take some extra time or money to set up, but it really worth trying because it’s interesting how an individual can just use the voice to control a TV set.
- Amazon Echo can help an individual to get fit, all it takes is activating some functions like FitBit on Alexa and questions about fitness can also be asked from the device.
- The device can be used to find more skills on it, all it requires is to search the skill finder and activate the newly found skills.
- Amazon Echo helps to keep kids busy through games and the likes.
- The device helps to get a variety of news around the globe.
- Cooking can be made easier by asking the device to give some cooking tips.
- A home can be controlled by the device, it can be used to switch on/off the lights, change a room’s temperature and so on.
- Phone calls can be made through this device provided the call receiver has the device in his/her own house.
Make your life more fun and simple by using the Amazon Echo product. Let us know more about your experience with this product.