Change Your Diet Plan with the Top 10 Indian Food for Healthy Hair
Messy hair is really a nightmare for every woman. Often due to a busy schedule, we fail to maintain the good looks and healthiness of our hair. In our busy lives, we don’t have time to pamper our hair on a regular basis. However, through the consumption of good food, we can maintain the healthiness of our hair. Indian food has been recommended the best for solving various body ailments, skin and hair issues as it combines a variety of medicinal spices. Here is a list of few recommended Indian food for healthy hair. By consuming the recommended top 10 best foods for healthy hair, you can get lustrous hair.
Top 10 Indian Foods for Healthy Hair
- Fish – Fish is one of the specialties of Indian cuisine and is also associated with good health. For healthy hair, you can consume the delicious fishes like sardines, mackerel, and salmon. These fishes are packed with fatty acids and omega 3 that helps in hair growth.
- Greek Yogurt– Yogurt is one of the most important side dishes of various Indian cuisines. Consumption of Greek yogurt helps in the better flow of blood to your scalp. It has vitamin B5 which helps in preventing hair loss.
- Spinach– Leafy veggies like spinach could be found in every Indian cuisine platter. Spinach consists of amazing nutrients. It keeps the hair moisturized and healthy.
- Guava– Guava helps in preventing breakage of hair. This tropical Indian fruit is filled with vitamin C which prevents hair thinning.
- Cereals– Consumption of iron-fortified cereals could help in preventing hair loss.
- Lean poultry– Indians love to gorge on meat, be it chicken or any type of red meat. With enough protein, your hair could bloom with growth.
- Sweet potatoes– Sweet potatoes are best for dry hairs. With antioxidant like beta-carotene, this is one of the most recommended Indian foods for healthy hair. These potatoes consist of an oily fluid called sebum which helps the hair to get enough moisture.
- Cinnamon– Cinnamon is one of the common spices that are used in making of various Indian cuisine. However, you can just sprinkle the cinnamon powder on your toast and coffee that would help in blood flow that would bring enough oxygen to your hair follicles.
- Eggs– Egg is one of the most recommended Indian foods for healthy hair and provides your hair with protein. Eggs are rich in biotin which helps in hair growth.
- Oysters– Oysters helps in providing fullness to your hair. These are rich in zinc and helps in the prevention of hair loss.
These top 10 healthy foods for your hair would definitely solve all your hair woes. Remember that healthy food is the key to good health and also heals all your petty health issues. So what are you waiting for? Change your diet plan soon if you haven’t done yet. Consuming healthy food is the key to shiny, voluminous and lustrous hair.